If you’re looking for detailed examples of the use of CiviCRM including integration with the website, then please take a look at our website with Use Cases.
On that websie you’ll find – besides general information about CiviCRM – 4 detailed use cases:
– Contact form and its handling,
– Sending newsletters and creating templates
– Donations through the website and the handling in CiviCRM
– Event management.
These use cases are described from different perspectives:
– from the perspective of the customer/visitor of the website,
– from the perspective of the back office and the handling of the processes
– from the perspective of management with reports and figures
In addition, there is a separate page describing (including videos) how all this was made.